Friday, February 03, 2006

The second first post

The first first post is lurking somewhere in blogspot-server limbo. There are 'errors' whenever I try to post it. That's why I'm posting this one.

Honestly, can you think of a more inauspicious way to begin? First I craft a reasonable first attempt at a first post, the tempo setting post of a blog, and what happens? The server barfs all over it. Humph!

I can set my indignation aside, I suppose, long enough to put something up else, but to be perfectly honest I'm no longer in the mood to type anything. Let's see if this thing lets me paste the first first post into the second first post:

STOP! No need. The blogspot server gods have smiled on my blog and my first first post is there. The joy.

Now I can compose my the-Seahawks-got-jobbed-by-the-refs post without concern for it's future.

1 comment:

Ken Bergenham said...

Using 'SOBs' will probably save us both from the censor's red pen. :^) We gotta protect the innocent children for the bad words that will warp the soul, curve the spine and lose the war for the allies.

-kdb

ps - Thanks. I worked on it for minutes. :^)