Friday, February 03, 2006

The first post.

Ah, the tyranny of the blank page. I defy you!

The pressure of the first post is withering, but, as Joel Mabus says (http://www.joelmabus.com/), first times don't mean a thing. This won't be my best post, and it won't be my worst. Regardless of how I stagger out of the gate, I'm out... of the gate, that is.

I’ve previously posted some of my ramblings at Yahoo.com. If you are desperate for something to read you can check them here: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-0AQuwlw6fqgSj94mbeprsxnBCYI- I’ve posted a couple pictures there too.

There’s so much to type about my fingers are stunned with awe. Mostly, I’m just hungry right now, and my brain can’t focus on anything long enough to compose a coherent thought. What were you expecting? Insights to meaning of life? Nope. I'm just one of the bungled and debauched who is doing what everyone else is doing: blogging.

After all, why not blog? Everyone is doing it. "Look, a cliff! Lemmings HO!!" Besides, there's no point in hiding anymore. Thanks to our beloved President NSA now knows how every American whipes after going to bathroom. Random thoughts posted at random intervals on the Internet won't reveal anything new to the NSA or to the rest of the world.

The only thing I have to offer is my perspective, so here goes...

No comments: