Sunday, September 14, 2008

Please explain it to me as if I were a 5th grader.

My favorite election prediction site, FiveThirtyEight.com, is currently projecting that John McCain will win the election for President in November. Of course, it is only early September and there are still three presidential and one vice-presidential debates on the slate that could swing things. However, after watching John Kerry stomp a big mud hole George W. Bush during the 2004 debates and still lose the election, I'm not convinced the debates will do much to change the attitude of voters.

Personally, I just don't get it. Granted, I'm an over-educated, underemployed, left-coast, latte-sippin', long haired, neo-hippie liberal who on a daily basis struggles with the overwhelming desire to burn flags, administer abortions, and enslave everyone to a communist government. I may be a beyond hope.

If there is anyone out there who is among the 52 percent who will vote for John McCain, will you please explain to my WHY!?!

No comments: